Friday, June 13, 2008

Stuck on pause...

Do you ever feel like your stuck on pause, but the rest of the world isn't? I do. I never have enough time to get things done I need to, but no matter how little I accomplish, it's always late. Does that make sense? Here it is mid June, and I haven't done anything that should have been done last month. I've tried staying up late and getting up early, making lists of all the tasks that need to get done, but still I feel like I get farther behind everyday. How do I get out of this hole? I work a full time job, and I'm a Mom. How do I balance my job, house work, spending time with my daughter, spending time with my other half, making healthy meals, making time for myself, and get enough sleep? What's the secret? All ideas welcome!

2 comments:

Lacie said...

I'm pretty sure there are no secrets. Finding time for everything will be a struggle your whole life, everyone's life. I am so greatful for everything you have done for me and your doing a fantastic job as a mother. How's the potty training?

Stacie Lang said...

So this is a little delayed but I just have to comment. I agree with Lacie that it will always be hard to find time for everything, that being said I have found a little place called the flylady.com that has helped me get a little more control over my housework and I still have time for my kids and everything else. It is great because you don't have to do everything at once. She has you do one 15 min task each day to declutter and clean your home. I must say that after 4 weeks I am feeling like my house is clean. Mind you it is never perfect or always picked up but it is deep down clean and that feels good! you should try it, it is so easy and makes me feel like I have done something good (that doesn't get undone immediately) every day.