Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Trudge

I've put a lot of my own thought into my last post, and I've decided that I'm the only one that can get my life out of CHAOS. I've been doing a lot better, but I realize it takes time to make habbits. The laundry is never finished, the dishes have no end, and the vacuum will never rest. A Mother's/Wife's job is never done, and there are no vacations. I am in the process of making up some routines for day to day stuff, so I can get into the habbit of getting work done. I have been really good about doing a load of laundry everyday (I can even see part of my laundry room floor now) :), and I cleaned up my front room and have kept it clean. Yea for me!!!!





Anyway, enough of that. I have a picture of Lia....my Mom took it yesterday




Cute huh?

I'll try to get more pictures on here soon. Later!

1 comment:

Lacie said...

Way to go Jodi! Lia is so beautiful. I sure miss you!!! I am really hoping to see you in August. How much did gas end up costing you? I have some yucky soy ice cream in my freezer, yuck!