Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Can you believe it...

Wow! I just had a three day weekend, and still didn't post any pictures. Maybe I'm not cut out for this blogger stuff...I'm not giving up yet. Everything is good on my end, busy, but good. I'm leaving on Saturday for Montana. I'm so excited!!!!! It's been a while since I've had a week off work, and I'm even more excited to take my daughter and spend a week with my Sister!!! Hooray!!! (You can teach me how to do all the fun stuff for my blog :)) Now I just have to make it through this week. :( I'm hoping it will be really fast though cuz I have lots to do before I leave. Speaking of work, I better get some done, I've already lost a day this week. (I'm not complaining.) TTYL!!

1 comment:

Lacie said...

I think I'm more excited!!!!! See ya Soon.