Friday, June 20, 2008

Forcast.....Productivity!!

OK, so it's Friday, but I don't really get a break. Tomorrow is going to be crammed with house work, and a birthday party, and more house work (chances are, I won't get my house work done either.) Lia is going to be 3 on Sunday. I can't believe it!! She's more than half way to Kindergarten. :( She's getting way too big, way too fast!

Sunday is usually my "catch-up" day, but this Sunday is going to be the "wedding planning day". Since I'm getting married in 6 weeks, I'm hoping we can decide on ANYTHING this weekend. I'm getting really frustrated because we haven't agreed on a thing other than a date, and even that was pretty much my decision, because I needed to let the out-of-town people know. Every time I try to plan something he doesn't like it. GRRRR!!

Anyways, I hope I can get a lot done this weekend.

No comments: