Wednesday, July 2, 2008

BIG Changes

Last Saturday Lia got to be the Flower girl at her uncle's wedding. She was so beautiful!! I'm still trying to get the pictures, so when I do I'll post 'em! I'm SO excited to have the 4th of July off work! The last few weekends have been crazy, and I haven't had much one-on-one time with Lia. I get to spend the whole day with her! Hooray!


For those of you that don't know, I work as an admin assistant for Sunrise Engineering, Inc. We are SUPER busy right now, and are currently expanding our office building, if fact, it's almost ready to move into. I'm excited because we will have almost half the basement for storage. In the existing building we have a room barely bigger than a normal bathroom to fit 12 years worth of records. Which explains all the organization in that room (ZERO)! Now there will be space to organize, and we'll finally be able to find what we need. :) I know this isn't exciting for any of you, but it's definitely a major event in my life right now (oh, that's sad).


Tom and I have decided to get married in Puerto Rico! It will be 08-08-08 at the San Felipe del Morro Fortress ("El Morro"). Also on our Wedding/Honeymoon we are going to camp on the beach of Culebra Island and also camp in the El Yunque (june-kay) Rain Forest! I'm so excited!! We will also be going to the Biobay in Vieques. The Biobay is a bay of water that has single cell organisms that light up when they're disturbed or agitated, and that makes the water glow! I'm so excited!!! We will be having our reception on September 12.

I better get some work done. See ya!

4 comments:

Tobler's said...

Hi Jodi, it's Dorene! How are you? I haven't seen you in forever!!! I miss you! Your little girl is so cute! Congratulations on your wedding. It looks beautiful there! Where are you living at these days?

Jodi said...

Hiya! I have been so busy, I just barely looked at my blog since my last post. I'm not very good as this blogging stuff. Oh well. I need to post pictures from our wedding. It was so good to hear from you. We should get together sometime. I work a full time job too, and my daughter is 3, so life as you know gets a little crazy! Hope all is well!

Jodi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kami said...

Please update. We are missing family.